Toyota C-HR Koba 2017 with Joying Android 6.0 7" Car GPS Navi Multimedia System
Following is the inquiry from Terence Nichols :
(please noted : The words in red are our answers )
I wish to replace the head unit in my 2017, Australian Toyota C-HR Koba.
I have attached photo's of the Toyota unit for your review.
The front panel of the Toyota Radio is 200mm wide, 100mm high with rounded corners.
The features I want are:
- DAB+ radio, (it can support the DAB+ , you can buy from here )
- 7" Screen 1024 x 600 resolution, (it supported )
- GPS, (it can support Google , Sygic, Here and so on )
- Telephone (it can call by bluetooth )
- 3G or 4G wireless connection, (you can share your phone data 4G/3G as the hotspot to the head unit )
- Android 7 operating system. 6 minimum. (it is the android 6.0 Intel CPU )
- 2 / 32Gig memory + expansion (it is 2GB RAM 32GB ROM )
- Bluetooth (it can support )
- Mirror Link (support android /iphone mirror-link )
- controls on the right-hand side ( using the right harness then you can keep the steering wheel control )
- Picture in picture (it support )
- CD / DVD not required
The unit must be:
- plug and play connection for the wiring ( if your car do not have JBL amplifier , you can check Toyota Hilux harness )
- programmable steering wheel controls
- use Toyota rear view camera (plug and play or adapter) ( you can buy the rear camera from us )
Following is my original car center dashboard and power plug picture :
Following is the feedback picture after installation (JY-UMS01N2 ) Joying 8 inch single din head unit :
As his original power plug , also can use our Toyota Hilux harness .
If you have factory amplifier , our harness can not be workable for you .
Also attached the installation details :
1. Mounting the 8” 1 DIN Android Unit. Use double-sided tape to position screen on facia plate
2. Cut one end of the brackets provided.
3. Then bend slightly to shape
4. Place over edge of facia and screw to screen
5. Complete task until all four brackets are in place
6. Attach modified Toyota Wiring Harness to car and Head Unit
7.Cut a piece of foam to support bottom of head unit
8. Connect Head Unit to Screen
9. Push facia back into place
If you have Toyota C-HR Koba car and want to install our Joying head unit on your car , you can check our blog for reference .
If you still can not judge which head unit you can install on your car , please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
we will recommend the workable head unit for you .